Meditation Retreat, Rishikesh
A pilgrimage within
Baba Kali Kamali Vanprasth Aashram, Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand - 249304, India.
25 Dec to 29 Dec, 2023
Rules & Regulations
- During the Retreat (25th-29th Dec), food and lodging arrangements will be made through the Ashram. Applicants arriving before 25th December need to make their food arrangements. Stay arrangements can be managed through Ashram on payment basis— only for the applicants who have informed us beforehand.
- Those opting for the transit facility from Rishi Chaitanya Ashram to Rishikesh and/or vice versa need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand so that necessary arrangements can be made on the payment basis.
- Applicants opting for direct Airport transfers (Airport to Rishikesh and/or vice-versa) need to inform us beforehand by emailing at email@example.com so that necessary arrangements can be made on the payment basis.
- Wearing white robe (Chola) during the session is mandatory.
- Ensure to bring your Asana (Meditation Mat) during all the retreat sittings.
- White Robes and Meditation mats can be purchased from Ashram Counters put up at the retreat site.
- Rishikesh weather remains on the cooler side during morning and evening time. Make sure to carry winter appropriate clothing, personal convenience articles, and medication(s), if necessary.
- Please ensure to be seated 20 minutes before time for all the sittings; Late entries will NOT be entertained.
- Strictly adhere to the Shivir Schedule that will be provided at the arrival.
- Children under 12 are not allowed inside the sitting.
- Do not carry your mobile phones during the session.
- Please carry your medication(s), if necessary.
- You need not bring any utensils with you.
- Bookings for the retreat are non refundable. In case you are unable to attend for some reason post-registration, please ensure to inform the Ashram Office authorities timely.
The Ashram Office can be reached at 0130-2216500/501, 9896263821 between 10 am - 5 pm.
Please take note - Rishi Chaitanya Ashram reserves all rights to cancel the registration without any prior notice or disclosure of reasons.
Under exceptional circumstances arising out of Pandemic or any unforeseen situation that needs our adherence to Government regulations and local conditions, the retreat might get cancelled, rescheduled, or may be shifted to online modes like Zoom. The Ashram Authorities cannot be held liable for such changes.