All scheduled retreats are listed in this section from time to time. You can register yourself plus your family & friends with single form submission. Select the retreat you wish to join and continue with filling in the details. Please note that you can register for one retreat at a time.
Intensive meditation retreat with Anandmurti Gurumaa in Rishikesh has been scheduled from 25th Dec. to 29th Dec. 2019. It begins with the evening session on 25th Dec. and ends with the evening session on 29th Dec. Participate whole-heartedly and make the most of this retreat. Celebrate and rejoice being with the Master.
1. Applications will be accepted on first-come-first-served-basis.
2. Contribution for retreat registration per person is USD 495. It includes accommodation on twin-sharing basis from 24th Dec (check-in) to 30th Dec (check out).
3. After 1st Nov., late fee of $55 per person will apply. Registrations will only be accepted provided seats are still available.
4. Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis. So you may make a group of 2 persons and register.
5. If you want to avail travel arrangement from Ashram to Rishikesh scheduled on 24th Dec, morning, please inform in advance.
6. Those desiring to stay in the Ashram before and after the retreat need to inform in advance so that arrangements can be made accordingly, please drop an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Please fill your User ID (UID) here. In case you have forgotten your UID or have not got it issued yet, please call Ashram Office at 0130 2216500/501 (between 10 am to 5 pm).
8. Kindly note that UID is mandatory to get E-pass for your participation in the retreat/s.
9. In case of group participation, UID of each is mandatory, failing which the confirmation of all the participants shall be on hold.
10. Transportation facility from Delhi's International Airport to the venue (74 km approx.) is not provided with registration. To avail transport facility, please write to email@example.com or call 0130- 2216500-01/09896263821 between 10 am to 5 pm (IST) at least 15 days before the commencement of retreat.