All scheduled retreats are listed in this section from time to time. You can register yourself plus your family & friends with single form submission. Select the retreat you wish to join and continue with filling in the details. Please note that you can register for one retreat at a time.
This Vedanta Sara Shivir concluding part will be conducted in Rishi Chaitanya Ashram, Gannaur under the dynamic and compassionate guidance of beloved master Anandmurti Gurumaa from 18th July to 24th July 2019. Study of Bhagavad Gita and Sri Vichar Chandrodaya is a prerequisite. There will be a test before you are allowed to join this shivir. Online registration can be done via below given form. For offline registration, download the form here. and axis bank form.
Please note the following:
1. Registration is on first-come-first-served basis.
2. Contribution to participate in retreat is Rs. 5000/ including accommodation in Dormitory. Please contact ashram for accommodation in rooms.
3. Please fill your User ID (UID) here. In case you have forgotten your UID or have not got it issued yet, please call Ashram Office at 0130 2216500/501 (between 10 am to 5 pm).
4. Kindly note that UID is mandatory to get E-pass for your participation in the retreat/s.
5. In case of group participation, UID of each is mandatory, failing which the confirmation of all the participants shall be on hold.
6. Participants should reach Ashram between 10.00 am and 12 noon on the 18th of July.
7. E-pass will be emailed to you after your registration, along with guidelines as well as complete information about what to bring.
8. Rishi Chaitanya Ashram reserves the right to accept or reject any form without any disclosure of reason/s.