Rishi Chaitanya Ashram is centered on the practice of discipline necessary for self-transformation. The following rules and regulations are designed to create a suitable atmosphere for seekers to enjoy the eternal bliss. It is mandatory to abide by them or else you might be asked to leave the premises.
• Visit Timings: If you are coming to visit or stay in the Ashram, kindly come within the visit timings. Timings for Darshan are: 9.30 am to 11.30 am.
• Observe Silence: Complete silence should be observed once you enter the Ashram premises. Silence helps to imbibe the vibrations of the living Buddhafield, Rishi Chaitanya Ashram.
• Mobile Phones: Mobile phones are required to be switched off as it disrupts the serenity of the surroundings.
• Intoxicants: Cigarettes, paan masala, alcohol, or any other type of intoxicants are strictly prohibited within the premises of the Ashram.
• Daily Schedule: You need to follow the daily schedule without exception i.e you must attend daily yoga sitting, meditation sessions, and take meals on time.
• Meditation Mat & Robe: It is compulsory to carry your own meditation mat and robe. Meditation mat prevents an individual’s vibrations from draining to the earth and around. Robes and mats can be bought from Mandala, the sacred shopping store of the Ashram.
• Cleanliness: Rishi Chaitanya Ashram is a beautiful sanctuary, cleaned and maintained by the resident seekers. So you are requested to keep your room neat and clean during your stay and help in keeping the beauty intact.
• Departure: Ensure to hand over the keys of your room along with the Ashram identity card issued at the time of the arrival.If you have any query, please visit support center