Gurumaa to Youth
Energetic, vibrant, lively, effervescent i.e. youth and the dynamism of Meditation makes them more creative, peaceful, intelligent, confident and ready for life. The youth meditation retreats conducted by Anandmurti Gurumaa stands as a loud and clear testimony to this. Anandmurti Gurumaa is a contemporary master loved by youngsters for her modern thoughts and dynamic guidance.
Youth Meditation Retreat
• Every year, five-day meditation camp for Youth is conducted by Anandmurti Gurumaa in the evolving climate of Rishi Chaitanya Ashram, Gannaur.
• Youngsters in the age group of 12 to 24 yrs from different corners of the world attend this meditation camp.
• It is a vibrant occasion of meditation, celebration, creativity and an exquisite expression of inherent talents.
Why Meditation Camp for Youth?
• Today, youngsters undergo a significant amount of inevitable stress and anxiety during their growing years. And on top of it they are not equipped to deal with such circumstances.
• Youth Meditation camp not only equips them with the tool of meditation but also inculcates in them good habits to live a healthy, happy, creative and conscious lifestyle.
• In this camp, they are introduced to various mediation methods, like Yoga Nidra to improve their willpower and confidence, Tratak to sharpen memory and improve concentration, Urja to release the accumulated stress.
Under the dynamic guidance of Anandmurti Gurumaa, multitudes of activities are organized during this five-day youth camp. Open wide sky, chirping of birds, and the smiling sun wake up every one for the Aarti followed by refreshing session of yoga.
Sambudh Sabhagar is the meditation hall where all participants gather to learn meditation from Gurumaa. In these sessions they get a chance to experience meditation through dancing, chanting and more. The youngsters also get an opportunity to ask their questions from Gurumaa.
Various creative expressions workshop are also organized in the retreat to unleash the creative energies of the participants. The workshops include creative writing, painting, dancing, singing and designing. Many more activities are organized in the retreat to empower these tiny flowers like self-defence techniques, group discussions, aerobics, career counseling, dance sessions, stress reduction, mindfulness meditation.
If you are young, come join Youth Meditation Retreat, If you are old, send your younger ones…
Watch the following videos to learn more about Gurumaa’s Youth Meditation Retreat.